วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What song is your party piece on the kariokie? i do a poor version of handbags and the gladrags?

0

when i,m sixty four..by the beatles..or king of the road


i know..thats why i sing those..lol thanx http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20071005133925AAt67IL&kid=BMRKJEbrAG1YeET4BYDf&s=comm&date=2007-10-06+03%3A38%3A41&.crumb=

Must have been love - Roxette, its the only one I can sing half decent.

I will survive lol

top of the world..karen carpenter

total eclipse of the heart..bonnie tyler

alot of steps songs

attomic kitten

i do paradise by the dashboard light with my mate meatloaf

well not with meatloaf,ah you know what i mean

i do a shi t hot version of handbags n gladrags :)

Summer of 69 , Dancing Queen and Poison ..... everyone else sits there with their fingers in their ears and I dunno why, I think I sound real good , In fact SIMON COWELL i'm coming to see you lmao

i host a karaoke so i tend not to join in that much, but alot of people like me singing Black Velvet by Alanah Miles...

Unchained melody - but only at home :)

Mad about you-Hooverphonic

First cut is the deepest Rod the Mod

daydream believer by the monkees

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น