วันจันทร์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

How can I advertise my discount authentic designer handbags to the public without spending any money?

0

Or not spending a lot of money. I have all kinds of authentic handbags that I would like to sell either to individuals or boutiques. I don't want to use ebay or craigslist. Can you help me out?


you can advertise at yahoo and google with free.I have a $100 yahoo advertising coupon and $50 google adword coupon.I give you for free.Increase your product sales with that coupon.i have a $100 face book advertising coupon too.If you want,i sell to you only $5.If you buy it from me,i give you 1 more $100 face book advertising coupon for free.Contact me at my profile or

Well, I would go to a small clothing boutique or even one of those Hallmark small stores and ask the manager if you can have a display to sell your bags and they would get a certain percentage of the sale. You provide the display. Also, go to a consignment shop. Each consignment shop is different so it is best to find the best one with the most shoppers.

I'd love to see what you are selling!!!! I could be a potential customer if your bags are authentic and current in style!

Why don't you want to use ebay? For what you want to do it would be the best option :)

If you want to get more serious, you could design a webpage, put the pictures of all the handbags there and promote the page heavily (you could use e.g. http://adtactics.com/s.php?krzys

or http://www.easyhits4u.com/?ref=krzys and obviously get as many links to it as possible.

I still think that ebay would be the best option for you.

Looking for a way to market your business?Follow the link below and you can market your business for a penny a day!

http://www.whatbusinesstodo.com/affiliates/uid/tcgenz_1


================================================================
Special offer: Free Domain & cPanel Hosting for only $2.99 at https://SecureSignup.net !
================================================================

Spam Filtered (ID:3479677)

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น